Time and Venue
Sunday, 15 Nov 2009 1900 UTC on irc.freenode.net #gentoo-trustees
- Roll Call
- Meeting is being logged, and robbat2 is posting.
- Old Business
- Treasurers Report - tsunam
- Updating Registration in NM
- SFLC Engagement Letter Update
- Certified Public Accountant
- KM - quantumsummers
- Donation and Vendor Advertising
- Meeting Minutes Need Updating
- Rotating Sidebar Progress
- Open Bugs
- New Business
- Oliver Giesectk (Channel Plus Ltd.)
- Oliver Giesectk asks;
- For the advancement of a mutual future cooperation, we would like to know
whether it might be possible to be further encouraged with using your
products by placing a link of our company on your website.
- Stormfront (DVD Vender)
- Brazilian Store of Linux Media
- Renan Gomes Barreto asks;
- Can you post a link for my website in your "get gentoo" page?
- Store Site
- Lutz Borkenhagen
- Lutz Borkenhagen asks;
- Because we saw that you have "banner" on the right side of your website.
We are also interested in ordering a banner like that for a duration of
minimum a year. Is it possible to order such an advertisement on your page?
And what would be the conditions? The advertisement would be for the
- Users Thank You Donations - NeddySeagoon
- Membership Applications - if you have applied and you are not listed
below, please remind the trustees
- Document of being a developer
- Robert Buchholz (rbu)
- I'd like you to email me a signed certificate of being a Gentoo
developer. Is it possible to state that I am the lead of the Security
Team and a developer since 2006? I do not need a paper copy, a PDF file is
- Date of Next Meeting - 13th Dec 2009 19:00 UTC
- Any other business
- Open floor
The channel will be open (not moderated) during the meeting unless there is so much chatter it becomes impossible to
Attendees can help by keeping questions to the end of an agenda item or the end of the meeting - your
point may be covered during the discussion anyway.
Do not expect to bring up items in Any Other Business and get an instant response. Calm considered well
reasoned emails to the trustees or opening a bug are the best ways
to bring up new ideas.
The meeting will be logged and both the full log and a summary
of decisions will be made publicaly available