Title: Radicale 2 requires pre-install migration
Author: Christopher Head <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Radicale version 2 uses a new storage format and is not able to read
databases created by version 1. Version 1 releases starting from 1.1.3
include a --export-storage option which can be used to export their
databases in a format that Radicale 2 can use; you must do this before
upgrading to version 2.
If you have kept the Gentoo-default database configuration, this will
1. Stop any running instance of Radicale.
2. Run `radicale --export-storage ~/radicale-exported`.
3. Run `chown -R radicale: ~/radicale-exported`
4. Run `mv /var/lib/radicale /var/lib/radicale.old`.
5. Install Radicale version 2.
6. Run `mv ~/radicale-exported /var/lib/radicale/collections`.
For more details, or if you are have a more complex configuration,
please see the migration guide: http://radicale.org/1to2/
If you do a custom migration, please ensure the database is cleaned out
of /var/lib/radicale, including the hidden .props file.